5-DAYS E-COMMERCE SOURCING TRIP IN CHINA
Discover the untapped potential of the Chinese market and source products with ease by joining our e-commerce sourcing trip to China.
Apply now and get a 15% discount on the trip!
Are you doing e-commerce and is sourcing products from China?
Despite the pandemic’s impact on countries and industries worldwide, China’s corporate and factory development of new ideas and products remains unaffected, making it a promising source for businesses seeking product opportunities. With an abundance of suppliers, advanced technology, and a population of 1.4 billion, China offers a vast array of sourcing options that can benefit your business.
Our sourcing trip offers valuable sourcing information, knowledge, and industry contacts to help optimize your time, effort, and expenses for sourcing in China. You will have the opportunity to visit the largest wholesale market in the world, Yiwu, where you can explore, browse, examine and purchase product samples on-site. With over 62,000 stores from factories and wholesalers, the experience is sure to provide you with new product ideas, trends and insights.
For who is this trip?
Import And Sourcing From China
This trip is designed for those who want or already sourcing from China. Whether you’re an existing business owner or a newbie.
A lifetime of experience, knowledge and industry contacts that you only can get from us and here in China.
Why join this trip?
Take Your Business To The Next Level!
Embark on a five-day sourcing trip program with us to equip yourself with knowledge, networks, and business experience that can help you leverage the changing environment. Our e-commerce trip offers a unique opportunity to gain new ideas, information, contacts, and inspiration to advance your business in China.
5 Days Schedule
This is the schedule of the trip program. Please note that it is preliminary and is subject to changes.
9am - 12 pm
- Welcome and brief introduction about 5-stars sourcing
- Self-introduction of each other (to get to know each other and share experiences)
12 pm - 13 pm
13 pm - 18 pm
- Information about Chinese business culture and opportunities for foreigners
- Sourcing products directly from Chinese factories
- Alibaba.com is a popular online marketplace for international buyers to source products from suppliers. We will teach you how to cut the middleman and source directly from Chinese factories.
9 am - 12 pm
- Information on sourcing in China – How to minimize your risk and speed up your sourcing.
- How to verify suppliers/manufactories
- Communication and dealing skills with suppliers/manufactories.
- How to order samples and product quality inspection
- Write the important parts of an order contract
- The payment system in China
12 pm - 13 pm
13 pm - 18 pm or late
- Visit manufacturer
- Deeper insights into a Chinese factory and its process
- Dinner at Shangri La hotel – Beside West Lake
- Visit Yiwu – one of the world’s biggest wholesale market.
This wholesale market/city boasts an impressive 100.000 suppliers, and it would take approximately two full months to visit each supplier. Many well-known Swedish franchise shops, such as Class Olsson, Flying Tiger, Dollar Store, Netto, Rusta, and Stormarknad Maxi, source their products from this market.
Yiwu is widely recognized as the primary hub for sourcing products, making it the ideal starting point for your sourcing journey. Here, you’ll often find the most competitive prices and the lowest minimum order quantities.
9 am - 12 pm
- A tour of one of those company (Alibabas headquarter, Geely or HK Vision).
12 pm - 13 pm
13 pm - 16 pm
- Presentations by foreign companies sharing their experiences on the reality of conducting business in China
16 pm - later
- Mingle, dinner and party
Invest In Your Success Now And Get A 15% Discount!
We are excited to announce that our sourcing trip program is being scheduled for August 28, 2023. Early applications are encouraged, as those who apply before June 16, 2023 will be eligible for a 15% discount. Please note that full price will apply for applications received after this date. The deadline to apply for this trip is July 14, 2023.
P.S. Limited spots of 20 companies are available (with a maximum of 30 people)!
Price/Per PersonAnd what will be include in the price
5 nights hotel
Breakfast & lunch
Transport during the trip
Sourcing best practice trainings
Sourcing assistants/translator in the market
Apply Here to Join the Trip
The deadline to apply is 14 July 2023. To apply before 16 of June to get 15% discount.
If you have any other questions or inquiries, let us know!
Phone CN: +86 186 5889 4123
Phone SE: +46 73 984 16 93
Your application will be confirmed within 24 hours then you will receive an invoice.
E-Commerce Trip Timeline
Remember Those Dates
- 5 nights in business hotels
- Transport during the trip
- Breakfast & lunch
- Sourcing best practice trainings
- Sourcing assistants for translation in the market
- Flight ticket to and from China
- and any arrangements made outside the trip program are not covered.
We’re sorry, but we do not. However, we can provide an invitation letter to support your visa application process. Please let us know if you need any further assistance in this regard.
We recommend having your visa and air ticket ready at least two weeks before the trip start date, which is on August 28, 2023.
Please note that it is your responsibility to check the appropriate visa application process and requirements for traveling to China.
The program is designed for a maximum of 20 companies or a group of up to 30 individuals to ensure that every participant benefits from the trip. Therefore, we can only accommodate a total of 30 interested candidates for the program.
Yes, we welcome companions to join the program at a special rate of $1,999.
Email us at email@example.com for more info on group.
This trip program is designed to empower you with knowledge, network, ideas, opportunities and business experience. If you have something in mind you want to do during this trip, you can let us know 1 month in advance and we will take it in consideration. We want to make sure everyone wins during this unique business trip.
We recommend to bring
- Good and comfortable shoes for two days in Yiwu market.
- Bring your business card with you.
- Bring your laptop with you
- Prepare a short self introduction of yourself and your business/company.
- And most importantly, to bring a smile with you.
Seven days before the start of our program, we will be happy to arrange for your pick-up at Hangzhou airport. If you arrive in another city, we suggest that you make your own arrangements to travel to Hangzhou.
If you are unable to attend, please inform us in advance so that we can offer this opportunity to other interested individuals. If you cancel before July 18th, we will charge a 30% cancellation fee and refund the remaining amount.
However, please note that no refunds will be issued for cancellations made after this date (i.e., cancellations made on or after July 19th).
Yes, we will provide a personal sourcing assistant/translator who speaks English and Chinese. They will be there to guide you in the market and also act as your translator.
Yes, we highly recommend taking the opportunity to travel around China, as there are many incredible sights to see.
If you need any recommendations or assistance with your travel plans, please do not hesitate to let us know.